Workshop Detail: 90 minutes, interactive, online or face to face.
The research benefits of developing student metacognition and self-regulated learning are now well documented, but how does that translate into impactful, sustainable classroom practice?
- Explore the meaning of metacognition.
- Be introduced to key metacognitive tools and strategies which can be utilised across the whole school to develop student metacognition.
- Explore the benefits for pupils in terms of grade progress, well-being and future proofing.
- Gain insight into whole school metacognition and being a Thinking School.
The workshop aims to inform as well as engage participants in
interactive activities, giving a deeper understanding of metacognition,
how it benefits students and how to adopt a metacognitive approach
across your whole school.
The workshop will be facilitated by one of our experienced, inspirational Thinking Matters experts in metacognition.
Take a look at this 'mini-webinar' that gives an idea of the structure and the content of the Workshop.
To book your Metacognition Workshop please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of School
- Preferred date and time of Workshop
- Contact Name/Position
- Email Address
- Phone Number (preferably direct line)
Once we receive this information we will get back to you to confirm the date and time and arrange payment details.
- From £399 +vat. Discounted to £349 +vat for bookings made prior to 31st Dec 2021
- 100% refund for schools that formally agree to the the TM Thinking Schools Core Approach training by 31st Jul 2022.
Find Out More:
If you'd like more information before booking a workshop for your school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to answer any queries you may have.