Workshop Detail: 60-90 minute workshops, available online or in person and delivered by highly experienced ‘Thinking School’ practitioners.
The research benefits of developing student metacognition and self-regulated learning are now well documented, but how does that translate into impactful, sustainable classroom practice?
To book your Metacognition Workshop please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of School
- Preferred date and time of Workshop
- Online or In-Person preference
- Contact Name/Role in school
- Email Address
- Phone Number (preferably direct line)
Once we receive this information we will get back to you to confirm the date and time and arrange payment details. Alternatively, should you wish to discuss the agenda in further detail or should you have any questions, we would be delighted to have a telephone call or zoom meeting with you. Please book using this link. https://calendly.com/alisdair-wade/metacognition-meeting.
- Discounted from £299 +vat for workshops delivered in the Autumn term 2022. Includes provision of a Self-Evaluation audit tool to gauge where you are ‘at’ with whole school metacognition.
- 100% refund for schools that start the TM Thinking Schools 'core' approach training by 10th February 2023.
Find Out More:
If you'd like more information before booking a workshop for your school, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be delighted to answer any queries you may have.