This year's International Thinking Schools Conference, the 'Festival of Metacognition', provides the best insights into developing metacognition and self regulated learning, all in one place. It offers the invaluable opportunity to explore the latest and best practice in successfully developing metacognition in your school and enables you to hear from experts, talk to leaders and teachers from Thinking Schools and share experiences regarding any area of metacognition.
Whilst it's still early days, we will shortly be announcing our exciting Key Speakers line-up. Additionally there will be over twenty practitioner workshops on offer including:
- Thinking Routines to transform your progress
- Developing dispositions for your recovery curriculum
- Tapping into intrinsic motivation
- Thinking ‘beyond’ Rosenshine
- Oracy = metacognitive learners
COSTS: One Day £245 + vat
Two Days £395 + vat
- Early Bird Discounts: 10% to end of March 2022
- Group Booking Discount: 15% for groups of four or more
- TSN Premium Members Discount: 50% Discount for first TSN Member booking and 25% discount for subsequent staff members.
'Guaranteed to be the metacognitive event of the year!'
To learn more about this event - please Register your Interest and we'll ensure you are sent updates. We'd love to see you there!